Saturday

been tagged

been tagged
1. How old are you?
39 -(Not counting)
2. How many kids do you have if any? 2 --
ben and nikki
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? single
4. What is your occupation?
SAHM
5. What are your passions?
my family, my children, scrap booking, forum chat, reading,cooking
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? dreamer ( loved to published one day) You could say that I am a dream seeker..... I think we all seek out our dreams sometime in our lives
.
7. Are you happy with the way your life has turned out?
with somethings yes. I don’t think I would wanna change having my beautiful children. But as for my marriage well that could have been better.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap?
yes, moment, probably more than 15 hours a week.
9. What do you want to do before you die?
hug a grandchild and get over my anxiety.
10. What is your favorite food? just one? Thai noodles.
11. What is the food you hate the most?
toffee apples. - to sweet and to sticky, hate bubble gum if that is classed as a food.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Going water ski-ing and my bikini top came off.
13.What is the happiest day of your life this far?
having my two children. I lost my first and they told me I would be difficult the next time around--- proved them wrong.
14. Are you a neat freak?
ya no? .. once was - but when you have children something really does go that way. people come to see you not your house

for any one who wants to tag themselves go right ahead.. But I would like to tag Lali and Mel and kirsty

No comments: