Monday

Major big problems

Hi I am having big problems at the moment my links aren't working and I have to go around in circles just to post.
Well Hello everyone for this week.
Is everyone getting in the spirit for christmas. Nikki asked if we can put the tree up already.
We have a tradition that the tree goes up on the 1st of December and she is already busting at the seams.
I would love to wish Mel and Peter a very Happy Anniversary for today. And Happy birthday to Jan.
Hope both you ladies have a wonderful day.

I have been around looking at jewellery and sound these beautiful necklaces but they are in the UK very nice.
I would love to be able to make something like this its beautiful

have you ever wondered what would happen if you didn't turn of the tap in the kitchen sink when you go chasing the kids...... water on the floor.. I was so upset with myself .... lucky not to much got on the floor before I realized what happened.

thinking of Christmas presents for teachers at the moment... No idea.. Got to put the thinking cap on.
I feel like scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz -- If only I had a brain.
At the moment it is full of accounting numbers. and I would love to get a bit creative now.
Hope you are all well

BFN ~Tess~

No comments: