Monday

what a wonderful christmas





We had a wonderful christmas.

The best of times . Easy BBQ and Thanks to sis for having us all and Bro was the cook.

Nice weather and very happy kids.

We didn't get up until about 8.30 on christmas morning which was wonderful.

Thank-you my beautiful children... I loved my sleep in.

Nikki was so happy she got a hot pink cd player and some hip hop music and of course the Bratz PS game and not to mention High school Musical.

Ben was wrapped with his own tv and world of warcraft pack.

I got a wonderful craft bag. watch and a beautiful glass blown elephant with angel wings and a four leaf clover. Thanks honey's I love them.

Here are a few shots of christmas.

Happy Holidays Everyone
Love Tess XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Tess, Nikki and Ben.

Love those photos, hope you all had a wonderful time.

Karen L said...

Hey Tessa,

Looks like your crew had a great Christmas too. Love the photos. Also love the year in review. Love how you have put them all together.

Karen L said...

Hi Tessa,

Love the photos. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas too. Love your year in review too. Love how you have put all the photos together like that. Looks awesome. I can see I still have a lot to learn.

Happy New Year.

Karen

Anthea said...

looks like you all had a wonderful day! that lunch looks yummy!!!

YES I did get my microwave! I love it!!!