Saturday

Oh my oh my

I cant believe how long it has been since i have been to my blog.
Shame on you girl

I got to say Hi to all you wonderful people . that I haven't been in touch with (smack my hands)
Busy year has past and another lies ahead.
Little miss N is year 7 this year and The *Big B is starting year 11
time flows past so fast.
All the little nieces and nephews have grown so fast.'
*It seems a'lot has changed everywhere
Congrats to everyone doing so well with their pages
Tracey how are you going with the New Zealand Site . good i hope
Mel I hope to see little miss Lillie soon . i am sure she has grown so so much.
I will pop back in again soon . need to get the digi bug going and refresh the mind with it
See you all again very soon
Love Tess

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Welcome back sweetie. It has been a long time, no see.

Wow Year 7 and 11, where did that time go???
Glad to hear you are all well though.